285g Regular firm tofu
1 Tablespoon coconut oil (or a drizzle of olive oil – coconut is better)
2 Tomatoes (or a handful of cherry tomatoes)
1/2 Brown onion (or red if you fancy)
½ Small red pepper
Pinch of turmeric
Freshly ground black pepper
A little basil
This is really easy, and really quick.
1. Simply crumble the tofu in your hands into a bowl.
2. Now chop and quickly fry off the onion and dice the pepper and do the same.
3. Now dice the tomatoes and throw these in with the tofu and a pinch of tumeric.
4. Grind in your pepper and salt and cook until the tofu is warm and ready.
5. Right at the last throw in some torn basil leaves and serve!
I like to serve it on some toasted, sprouted bread and with some baby spinach leaves drizzled with olive oil.