We’re always looking for new local producers… it would be great to have you to join as a Food Hub producer!
How it Works…
1) Fill in the form below to begin setting up a Producer account with us. We’ll then contact you to work through the next steps together. See what products are currently available here.
2) We’ll send you our Producer Agreement electronic survey to fill in.
3) Choose whether you’d like to upload your own products, or if you’d prefer us to do that for you. You choose your retail price. We’ll take a percentage of as low as 12.5% from your sale price.
4) Wednesday &/or Saturday lunchtime you will receive an email if there are any orders for your produce. We’ll pack your produce into the Food Hub boxes on Friday &/or Wednesday mornings. You can either drop it off at our packing room (before 12 please!), or arrange with other producers in your area to join a collective drop off. Currently collectives work around Longhope, Ruardean and Coleford. You can drop off weekly or less regularly by sale or return.
5) You will be paid monthly and there is no joining fee.
If you’d like to become a Producer please fill in our form below. There is no commitment, we’ll just get in touch to discuss how it works. So make sure you leave your preferred contact details.