We aim to support local producers to find an alternative route to the local market. Whether you have some great fruit trees in your garden, are a small scale producer or currently sell into the supermarket supply chain it would be great to work with you.
We aim to help local producers market their produce locally. We have a fast growing list of members that are actively engaged in supporting local food. The perfect audience for local producers.
As a producer you will:
- Be able to create a dedicated web page and profile on the Food Hub
- Be able to market your produce or events via our website, Facebook page and weekly member’s newsletter
- Have access to our full distribution network.
- Set the sale price of all your produce
- Have access to our customer base for market research and feedback.
To find out more about how it works, and to join as a producer, click here.