Here are the answers to some frequently asked questions, and other infrequently asked questions.
If you can’t find an answer here, please Contact Us.
– How do I find your bank details?
Our bank details can be found in the Welcome Pack, which you can download here.
– Can I pay cash/cheque?
Yes, though you’ll need to arrange this in advance. Please Contact Us.
- How do I pay using Healthy Start Vouchers?
If you receive Healthy Start Vouchers you are welcome to pay for fruit and veg on the Hub with them. Just contact us in advance to confirm we can collect them from you, either when we deliver or in advance. You will need to pay for the remainder of your order using one of the other payment methods.
- What happens if I can’t pick up my order?
If you can’t pick up please let us know as soon as possible by phoning 07857482689. We may be able to arrange pick up for other times, but this is easier if you let us know before your order sets off to the pick-up point. Some pick-up points don’t have refrigeration facilities so if you can’t collect within the pick-up hours we can’t guarantee freshness of perishable produce.
– Where are the pick up points?
We have pick up points in Lydney, Cinderford, Coleford, Longhope, Ruardean, Blakeney and others. See Pick-up Points for more information.
- Can I be a pick up point?
We would love to find other pick up points, and if you can be one yourself we may be able to offer free delivery to your house. If you live outside our normal delivery route we may need to figure out the distribution link too. If you can help with that, even better!
- What time do you deliver?
We deliver to our pick up points on a Friday afternoon, generally between 2pm and 5pm.
What about allergies?
- Lots of the food and drink available through the Food Hub is pre-packed. We have asked all our cooks to list any allergens (eg. wheat, milk, eggs) in the notes sections of each product.
- Please note that our dried goods are packed in an area where flour, oats, seeds and nuts are present.
- If you have a specific allergy-related query, please contact the appropriate producer for that item (the producer information may be found next to the item on our online shop).
- If you are unable to find the information you require, or have any other query, please contact us.
- How do I unsubscribe from the newsletter?
You can unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the newsletter.